1. Agricultural Adjustment Administration.
2. Amateur Athletic Association.
3. American Automobile Association.
4. antiaircraft artillery.
5. Automobile Association of America.
1. a proportional shoe width size, narrower than AA.
2. the highest quality rating for a corporate or municipal bond.
3. Elect.a battery size for 1.5 volt dry cells: diameter, 0.4 in. (1 cm); length 1.7 in. (4.3 cm).
1. Amateur Athletic Association.
2. American Automobile Association.
3. Automobile Association of America.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.