Pronunciation: (ôl'bu-nē), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/albany.html on line 73 [key]
1. a city in and the capital of New York, in the E part, on the Hudson. 101,727.
2. a city in SW Georgia. 73,934.
3. a city in W Oregon. 26,546.
4. a seaport in SW Australia: resort. 15,222.
5. a city in W California, on San Francisco Bay. 15,130.
6. a river in central Canada, flowing E from W Ontario to James Bay. 610 mi. (980 km) long.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.