Pronunciation: (al"ku-hô'lik, -hol'ik), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/alcoholic.html on line 75 [key]
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of alcohol.
2. containing or using alcohol.
3. caused by alcohol.
4. suffering from alcoholism.
5. preserved in alcohol.
1. Pathol.a person suffering from alcoholism.
2. a person addicted to intoxicating drinks.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.