Pronunciation: (är'mu-rē), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/armory.html on line 73 [key]
1. a storage place for weapons and other war equipment.
2. a building that is the headquarters and drill center of a military unit.
3. a place where arms and armor are made; an armorer's shop; arsenal.
4. Heraldry.the art of blazoning arms.
6. arms or armor collectively.
7. Archaic.heraldic bearings or arms.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.