Pronunciation: (azh'ur), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/azure.html on line 73 [key]
1. of or having a light, purplish shade of blue, like that of a clear and unclouded sky.
2. Heraldry.of the tincture or color blue.
1. the blue of a clear or unclouded sky.
2. a light, purplish blue.
3. Heraldry.the tincture or color blue.
4. the clear, cloudless sky.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.