Pronunciation: (bag'ij), [key]
1. trunks, suitcases, etc., used in traveling; luggage.
2. the portable equipment of an army.
3. things that encumber one's freedom, progress, development, or adaptability; impediments: intellectual baggage that keeps one from thinking clearly; neurotic conflicts that arise from struggling with too much emotional baggage.
4. Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a woman.
b. a prostitute or disreputable woman.
5. Often Offensive.a pert, playful young woman or girl.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.