Pronunciation: (blis'tur-ing), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/blistering.html on line 75 [key]
1. causing a blister or blisters.
2. (esp. of sunlight, heat, etc.) very severe or intense.
3. very fast or rapid: a blistering pace.
1. the act or an instance of forming a blister or blisters.
2. a series or group of blisters, as on a painted surface.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.