Pronunciation: (bot'um-lis), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/bottomless.html on line 77 [key]
1. lacking a bottom.
2. immeasurably deep.
3. unfathomable; mysterious: a bottomless problem.
4. without bounds; unlimited: He seems to have a bottomless supply of money.
5. without basis, cause, or reason: a bottomless accusation.
6. nude or nearly nude below as well as above the waist: bottomless dancers.
7. featuring bottomless entertainers: a bottomless club.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.