Pronunciation: (bool'dōz"), [key]
—v., -dozed, -doz•ing.
1. to clear, level, or reshape the contours of (land) by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze a building site.
2. to clear away by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze trees from a site.
3. to coerce or intimidate, as with threats.
1. to use a bulldozer: To clear this rubble away we may have to bulldoze.
2. to advance or force one's way in the manner of a bulldozer.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.