Pronunciation: (kob'lur), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/cobbler.html on line 73 [key]
1. a person who mends shoes.
2. a deep-dish fruit pie with a rich biscuit crust, usually only on top.
3. an iced drink made of wine or liquor, fruits, sugar, etc.
4. a fabric rejected because of defective dyeing or finishing.
5. a mummichog.
6. Archaic.a clumsy workman.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.