Pronunciation: (krakt), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/cracked.html on line 71 [key]
1. broken: a container full of cracked ice.
2. broken without separation of parts; fissured.
3. damaged; injured.
4. Informal.eccentric; mad; daffy: a charming person, but a bit cracked.
5. broken in tone, as the voice.
6. cracked up to be, Informal.reported or reputed to be (usually used in the negative): I hear the play is not what it's cracked up to be.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.