Pronunciation: (krook'id for 1-4, 6; krookt for 5), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/crooked.html on line 79 [key]
1. not straight; bending; curved: a crooked path.
2. askew; awry: The picture on the wall seems to be crooked.
3. deformed: a man with a crooked back.
4. not straightforward; dishonest.
5. bent and often raised or moved to one side, as a finger or neck.
6. (of a coin) polygonal: a crooked sixpence.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.