1. a string of daisies linked together to form a chain.
2. such a chain used as a garland or carried on festive days by a group of women college students.
3. a series of interconnected or related things or events: a daisy chain of legislative delays and stalemates.
4. Slang.a group sexual activity in which the participants serve as active and passive partners to different people simultaneously.
5. Com.a series of transactions designed to create the appearance of active trading, as in a particular stock, in order to manipulate the price.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.