Pronunciation: (dis-ôr'dur), [key]
1. lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion: Your room is in utter disorder.
2. an irregularity: a disorder in legal proceedings.
3. breach of order; disorderly conduct; public disturbance.
4. a disturbance in physical or mental health or functions; malady or dysfunction: a mild stomach disorder.
1. to destroy the order or regular arrangement of; disarrange.
2. to derange the physical or mental health or functions of.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.