Pronunciation: (di-vin'i-tē), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/divinity.html on line 71 [key]
1. the quality of being divine; divine nature.
2. deity; godhood.
3. a divine being; God.
4. the Divinity, (sometimes l.c.) the Deity.
5. a being having divine attributes, ranking below God but above humans: minor divinities.
6. the study or science of divine things; theology.
7. godlike character; supreme excellence.
8. Also called divin'ity fudge". a fluffy white or artificially tinted fudge made usually of sugar, corn syrup, egg whites, and flavoring, often with nuts.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.