Pronunciation: (drô'ing), [key]
1. the act of a person or thing that draws.
2. a graphic representation by lines of an object or idea, as with a pencil; a delineation of form without reference to color.
3. a sketch, plan, or design, esp. one made with pen, pencil, or crayon.
4. the art or technique of making these.
5. something decided by drawing lots; lottery.
6. the selection, or time of selection, of the winning chance or chances sold by lottery or raffle.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.