Pronunciation: (i-jip'shun), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/egyptian.html on line 77 [key]
1. of or pertaining to Egypt or its people: Egyptian architecture.
2. Obs.of or pertaining to the Gypsies.
1. a native or inhabitant of Egypt.
2. the extinct Afroasiatic language of the ancient Egyptians. Abbr.: Egypt.
3. a printing type having square serifs.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.