Pronunciation: (yoor"u-pē'un, yûr"-), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/european.html on line 77 [key]
1. of or pertaining to Europe or its inhabitants.
2. native to or derived from Europe: traditional European customs; European languages.
1. a native or inhabitant of Europe.
2. a person of European descent.
3. (in East Africa and Asia) a white person; Caucasian.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.