Pronunciation: (gō'gō"), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/go-go.html on line 71 [key]
1. full of energy, vitality, or daring: the go-go generation.
2. stylish, modern, or up-to-date: the go-go social set.
3. of or pertaining to the music and dancing performed at discotheques or nightclubs.
4. performing at a discotheque or nightclub.
5. seeking large earnings quickly by trading aggessively and often speculatively in stocks: a go-go mutual fund.
6. marked by swift price upswings due to excessive speculation: a go-go stock.
7. being a time of great prosperity, economic growth, and optimism: the go-go years of the 1920s.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.