Pronunciation: (hou'urd), [key]
1. Catherine, c1520–42, fifth wife of Henry VIII.
2. Sir Ebenezer, 1850–1928, English town planner.
3. Henry. See Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of.
4. Leslie (Leslie Stainer), 1893–1943, English actor.
5. Roy Wilson, 1883–1964, U.S. editor and newspaper publisher.
6. Sidney (Coe) Pronunciation: (kō), [key] 1891–1939, U.S. playwright and short-story writer.
7. a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning “brave heart.”
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.