Pronunciation: (in'tur-u-stid, -tru-stid, -tu-res"tid), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/interested.html on line 83 [key]
1. having an interest in something; concerned: Interested members will meet at noon.
2. having the attention or curiosity engaged: an interested spectator.
3. characterized by a feeling of interest.
4. influenced by personal or selfish motives: an interested witness.
5. participating; having an interest or share; having money involved.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.