Pronunciation: (in-viz'u-bul), [key]
1. not visible; not perceptible by the eye: invisible fluid.
2. withdrawn from or out of sight; hidden: an invisible seam.
3. not perceptible or discernible by the mind: invisible differences.
4. not ordinarily found in financial statements or reflected in statistics or a listing: Goodwill is an invisible asset to a business.
5. concealed from public knowledge.
1. an invisible thing or being.
2. the invisible,the unseen or spiritual world.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.