Pronunciation: (kil'ing), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/killing.html on line 73 [key]
1. the act of a person or thing that kills.
2. the total game killed on a hunt.
3. a quick and unusually large profit or financial gain: a killing in the stock market.
1. that kills.
2. exhausting: a killing pace.
3. Informal.irresistibly funny.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.