king' clos"er

Pronunciation: (klō'zur), [key] Masonry.
1. a brick of regular length and thickness, used in building corners, having a long bevel from a point on one side to one about halfway across the adjacent end.
2. a brick of three-quarter length for finishing a course at the end. Also,king' clo"sure.Cf. queen closer.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

king clamking cobra


Related Content