Pronunciation: (king'sīz"), [key]
1. larger or longer than the usual size.
2. (of a bed) extra large, usually measuring between 76 and 78 in. (193 and 198 cm) wide and between 80 and 84 in. (203 and 213 cm) long. Cf. full-size, queen-size, twin-size.
3. pertaining to or made for a king-size bed: king-size sheets.
4. (of a cigarette) extra long, in contrast to the standard length.
5. very large, important, or serious; major: a king-size job. Also,king'-sized".
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.