Pronunciation: (nok'ur), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/knocker.html on line 75 [key]
1. a person or thing that knocks.
2. a hinged knob, bar, etc., on a door, for use in knocking.
3. Informal.a persistent and carping critic; faultfinder.
4. Slang (vulgar). a female breast.
5. on the knocker, Brit. Slang.canvassing or selling door-to-door.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.