Pronunciation: (manz'fēld"), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/mansfield.html on line 105 [key]
1. Katherine (Kathleen Beauchamp Murry), 1888–1923, English short-story writer.
2. Michael Joseph (Mike), 1903-2001, U.S. politician: senator 1953–77.
3. Richard, 1857–1907, U.S. actor, born in Germany.
4. Mount, a mountain in N Vermont: highest peak of the Green Mountains, 4393 ft. (1339 m).
5. a city in W Nottinghamshire, in central England. 96,900.
6. a city in N Ohio. 53,927.
7. a town in N Connecticut. 20,634.
8. a town in SE Massachusetts. 13,453.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.