Pronunciation: (mar'ē-un, mâr'-), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/marion.html on line 83 [key]
1. Francis, (“the Swamp Fox”), 1732?–95, American Revolutionary general.
2. a city in central Ohio. 37,040.
3. a city in central Indiana. 35,874.
4. a city in E Iowa. 19,474.
5. a city in S Illinois. 14,031.
6. a male or female given name.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.