Pronunciation: (mē), [key]
1. the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object: They asked me to the party. Give me your hand.
2. Informal.(used instead of the pronoun I in the predicate after the verb to be): It's me.
3. Informal.(used instead of the pronoun my before a gerund): Did you hear about me getting promoted?
of or involving an obsessive interest in one's own satisfaction: the me decade.
1. Maine (approved esp. for use with zip code).
2. Middle East.
3. Middle English.
1. (often l.c.) See managing editor.
2. Master of Education.
3. Master of Engineering.
4. Mechanical Engineer.
5. Medical Examiner.
6. Methodist Episcopal.
7. Middle English.
8. Mining Engineer.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.