Pronunciation: (mō'ku), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/mocha.html on line 73 [key]
1. (cap.) Also,Mukha.a seaport in the Republic of Yemen on the Red Sea. 25,000.
2. a choice variety of coffee, originally grown in Arabia.
3. a flavoring obtained from a coffee infusion or a combined infusion of chocolate and coffee.
4. a brownish chocolate color.
5. a glove leather, finer and thinner than doeskin, the best grades of which are made from Arabian goatskins.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.