Pronunciation: (mô-rā'vē-un, mō-), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/moravian.html on line 75 [key]
1. pertaining to Moravia or its inhabitants.
2. of or pertaining to the religious denomination of Moravians.
1. a native or inhabitant of Moravia.
2. Also called Herrnhuter. a member of a Christian denomination descended from the Bohemian Brethren and holding that the Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice.
3. a dialect of Czech spoken in Moravia.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.