Pronunciation: (nu-tiv'i-tē, nā-), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/nativity.html on line 73 [key]
2. birth with reference to place or attendant circumstances: of Irish nativity.
3. (cap.) the birth of Christ.
4. (cap.) the church festival commemorating the birth of Christ; Christmas.
5. (cap.) a representation of the birth of Christ, as in art.
6. Astrol.a horoscope of a person's birth.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.