Pronunciation: (nOO-mer'i-kul, nyOO-), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/numerical.html on line 81 [key]
1. of or pertaining to numbers; of the nature of a number.
2. indicating a number: numerical symbols.
3. bearing or designated by a number.
4. expressed by numbers instead of letters: numerical cryptography; numerical equations.
5. of or pertaining to one's skill at working with numbers, solving mathematical problems, etc.: tests for rating numerical aptitude.
6. Math.absolute (def. 12). Also,nu•mer'ic.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.