Pronunciation: (wun'sī'did), [key]
1. considering but one side of a matter or question; partial or unfair: a one-sided judgment.
2. with one party, contestant, side, etc., vastly superior; unbalanced; unequal: a one-sided fight.
3. existing or occurring on one side only.
4. having but one side, or but one developed or finished side.
5. having one side larger or more developed than the other.
6. Law.involving the action of one person only.
7. having the parts all on one side, as an inflorescence.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.