Pronunciation: (pān), [key]
1. one of the divisions of a window or the like, consisting of a single plate of glass in a frame.
2. a plate of glass for such a division.
3. a panel, as of a wainscot, ceiling, door, etc.
4. a flat section, side, or surface, as one of the sides of a bolthead.
5. Philately.a sheet of stamps or any large portion of one, as a half or a quarter, as issued by the post office.
Pronunciation: (pa-nā'; Fr. pa-nā'), [key]
(of food) prepared with bread crumbs; breaded.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.