Pronunciation: (pēch), [key]
1. the subacid, juicy, drupaceous fruit of a tree, Prunus persica, of the rose family.
2. the tree itself, cultivated in temperate climates.
3. a light pinkish yellow, as of a peach.
4. Informal.a person or thing that is especially attractive, liked, or enjoyed.
1. made or cooked with peaches or a flavor like that of a peach: peach pie.
2. of the color peach.
Pronunciation: (pēch), [key] Slang.
to inform against an accomplice or associate.
to inform against; betray.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.