Pronunciation: (pli-bē'un), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/plebeian.html on line 79 [key]
1. belonging or pertaining to the common people.
2. of, pertaining to, or belonging to the ancient Roman plebs.
3. common, commonplace, or vulgar: a plebeian joke.
1. a member of the common people.
2. a member of the ancient Roman plebs.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.