Pronunciation: (prush'un), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/prussian.html on line 73 [key]
1. of or pertaining to Prussia or its inhabitants.
2. characterized by, exemplifying, or resembling Prussianism.
1. a native or inhabitant of Prussia.
2. (originally) one of a Lettic people formerly inhabiting territory along and near the coast at the southeastern corner of the Baltic Sea.
3. a Baltic language formerly spoken in Prussia; Old Prussian. Abbr.: Pruss
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.