Pronunciation: (sī'kik), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/psychic.html on line 73 [key]
1. of or pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental (opposed to physical).
2. Psychol.pertaining to or noting mental phenomena.
3. outside of natural or scientific knowledge; spiritual.
4. of or pertaining to some apparently nonphysical force or agency: psychic research; psychic phenomena.
5. sensitive to influences or forces of a nonphysical or supernatural nature.
a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.