Pronunciation: (kwik'ē), [key] Informal.
1. a book, story, movie, etc., usually trivial in quality, requiring only a short time to produce.
2. a quickly consumed alcoholic drink.
3. anything taking only a short time, esp. a hurried sexual encounter.
1. done, made, assembled, etc., quickly or hurriedly: I'll fix a quickie meal after I get home from the office.
2. achieved or acquired with a minimum of formality: a quickie divorce.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.