Pronunciation: (rē-klām'), [key]
1. to claim or demand the return or restoration of, as a right, possession, etc.
2. to claim again. Also,reclaim.
Pronunciation: (ri-klām'), [key]
1. to bring (uncultivated areas or wasteland) into a condition for cultivation or other use.
2. to recover (substances) in a pure or usable form from refuse, discarded articles, etc.
3. to bring back to a preferable manner of living, sound principles, ideas, etc.
4. to tame.
to protest; object.
reclamation: beyond reclaim.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.