roll' top"

1. a flexible, sliding cover for the working area of a desk, opening by rising upward and back in quadrantal grooves and rolling up beneath the top.
2. Also called roll'-top desk', roll'top desk'. a desk with such a cover.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

roll-over armroll-up


Related Content