Pronunciation: (rō'ling), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/rolling.html on line 73 [key]
the action, motion, or sound of anything that rolls.
1. moving by revolving or turning over and over.
2. rising and falling in gentle slopes, as land.
3. moving in undulating billows, as clouds or waves.
4. rocking or swaying from side to side.
5. turning or folding over, as a collar.
6. producing a deep, continuous sound.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.