Pronunciation: (roun'dur), [key]
1. a person or thing that rounds something.
2. a person who makes a round.
3. a habitual drunkard or wastrel.
4. (cap.) Brit.a Methodist minister who travels a circuit among congregations.
5. rounders, (used with a sing. v.) a game somewhat resembling baseball, played in England.
6. Informal.a boxing match of a specified number of rounds: used in combination: a 15-rounder.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.