Pronunciation: (round'hed'id), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/roundheaded.html on line 73 [key]
1. (of a person) possessing a round head; brachycephalic.
2. rounded or spherical at the head, as a screw.
3. shaped like a semicircle at the top, as a window.
4. (usually cap.) of or pertaining to the Roundheads.
5. (usually cap.) puritanical (def. 2).
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.