Pronunciation: (skwûrt), [key]
1. to eject liquid in a jet from a narrow orifice: The hose squirted all over us.
2. to eject a spurt of liquid: The lemon squirted in my eye.
1. to cause (liquid or a viscous substance) to spurt or issue in a jet, as from a narrow orifice: Squirt the water over that way!
2. to wet or bespatter with a liquid or viscous substance so ejected: to squirt someone with a hose.
1. the act of squirting.
2. a spurt or jetlike stream, as of water.
3. a small quantity of liquid or viscous substance squirted: Put a squirt of chocolate sauce on my ice cream.
a. a youngster, esp. a meddlesome or impudent one.
b. a short person.
c. an insignificant, self-assertive person, esp. one who is small or young.
5. an instrument for squirting, as a syringe.
6. Usually, squirts. Dial.diarrhea.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.