Pronunciation: (thrē), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/three.html on line 71 [key]
1. a cardinal number, 2 plus 1.
2. a symbol for this number, as 3 or III.
3. a set of this many persons or things.
4. a playing card, die face, or half of a domino face with three pips.
1. amounting to three in number.
2. three sheets in the wind. See sheet 2 (def. 2).
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.