Pronunciation: (tOO'dur, tyOO'-), [key]
1. Antony, 1909–87, English choreographer and dancer.
2. David (Eugene), born 1926, U.S. pianist and composer.
3. Mary. See Mary I.
4. a member of the royal family that ruled in England from 1485 to 1603.
1. pertaining or belonging to the English royal house of Tudor.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the periods of the reigns of the Tudor sovereigns: Tudor architecture.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.