Pronunciation: (tOO'wā'), [key]
1. providing for or allowing movement in opposite directions, or both to and from a place: two-way traffic.
2. allowing or entailing communication or exchange between two persons, groups, countries, etc.
3. involving two parties or participants, as a relationship or agreement; two-sided: a two-way race for the nomination.
4. entailing responsibilities, obligations, etc., on both such parties.
5. capable of both receiving and sending signals: a two-way radio.
6. capable of being used in two ways.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.