Pronunciation: (un-tucht'), [key]
1. not touched or handled, as material.
2. not explored or visited: untouched lands.
3. not eaten or drunk.
4. remaining in a pristine state; unchanged: an untouched innocent; an untouched world.
5. not injured or hurt; undamaged: untouched by the exploding bombs.
6. not affected or altered: She was untouched by the life around her.
7. emotionally unmoved; indifferent: She was left untouched by the music.
8. not mentioned or described, as in conversation or a book: an untouched subject.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.